background

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Dermabond: Not so amazing!

Well, as you can see, I'm not too good at keeping up with the blogging, but....

That "amazing invention" that I last wrote about, did not turn out to be so amazing! Dermabond did not bond to Jaden's chin for very long. We were back to the ER in 2 days (it should've lasted at least 7) to have it checked and then back the next day because it had completely come off. Needless to say, within 4 days after the fall, I was playing Nurse Mama and butterflying it myself.

Jaden is doing much better now. He is finally able to play in the water and sweat as much as he wants. :) Trying to keep a 4 yr old, active little boy down for a few days, was next to impossible.

We've had a lot of fun though with visits from friends and family to come this weekend. We have VBS this week every night and it is absolutely exhausting!

We start our new church site on September 7th so you'll probably start hearing a lot more about the preparations for that. Keep us in your prayers!

Maybe I'll be a little quicker with my next post. I think I'll write about our new found fun family place: the lake.....

1 comment:

Kris said...

yuck on the dermabond...

jake got stung in the eye by a bee this am...


boys...

kw